This qualification provides learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to educate and train individuals and/or groups. This qualification allows learners to enter into the education sector.
Learners must be 19 + and do not need to be in a teaching role.
Learners must be competent in the area in which they wish to teach.
To achieve the Active IQ Level 3 Award in Education and Training, learners must complete the one mandatory unit (3 credits) and an additional 9 credits from the optional units (6 credits from Group B and 3 credits from Group C).
This qualification is assessed by:
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.
This qualification provides progression onto:
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement.
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training.
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training.