This qualification aims to provide learners with an awareness of the health implications of smoking and knowledge of strategies and sources of information to assist in smoking cessation.
There are no specific entry requirements.
Learners must complete the one mandatory unit (2 credits).
This qualification is assessed by:
- Portfolio of Evidence.
This qualification provides progression onto:
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Group Training.
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Leading Health Related Activity Sessions.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Promoting Community Health and Well Being.
- Other health care qualifications.