The aim of this qualification is to train learners, who already have knowledge and skills in fitness instruction, to be able to plan and deliver safe and effective suspended movement exercises and training sessions.
Learners must hold:
- A Level 2 Fitness Instructing qualification:
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym/ETM).
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing.
- Some experience of suspended movement training is useful.
This qualification comprises of two mandatory units (4 credits).
This qualification is assessed by:
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.
This qualification provides progression to Level 3 qualifications in Personal Training and can also provide progression to other related sectors e.g. Sports Massage.